Sunday, July 8, 2012

Guilty as Charged


I admit it. I gave in. I couldn’t help it… It’s taken a few weeks to come to terms with it, but… during my third week in Bangalore I broke down and had… McDonald’s. I know, I know, you’re probably saying what that little voice in my head said, “You didn’t travel all the way around the world so that you could have McDonald’s!” But you and that little voice have the virtue of not smelling how wonderful those french fries smelled. Or how delicious the soft serve ice cream looked. It may have been the fact that I hadn’t eaten in 8 hours and I probably needed a little home comfort, but I lost all will power. So, why the guilt? Because it was damn good! But I have since sworn off American food for the remainder of my trip.*



*Claims made in this blog about swearing off any type of food are intended purely for entertainment value and not as fact. After all, the author is human and those fries are pretty delicious. Plus there’s supposedly a special type of chicken prepared at KFC that you can only get in India… I’m just saying.

1 comment:

  1. I hear Domino's is better than Pizza Hut. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete